Friday, September 28, 2007

Journal Entry # 14

Write about your experience at Universal Studios! (please post pictures too)

Universal Studios


Universal Studios is a cool place. Even last Saturday is my second time to go to the Universal Studios, it is still fresh for me. When we arrived in the Universal Studios, every ALP students was so excited and took picture everywhere. But for me, I just can’t wait to play. First we tried the “House of Horrors”. It was so crowded and everyone walked one by one. I still felt nervous, because we never know what will happen. Then, we tried the “Revenge of the Mummy” and “Julassic Park”. The Revenge of the Mummy was so interesting and I liked high speed. Inside of the Julassic Park was beautiful, it was decorated as the movie. After that, we had a lunch, we ate the Panda Express. It was so greasy and I hope that I won’t try again. In the afternoon, we played the “Sherk and Donkey” and “Studio Tour”. Because the Sherk and Donkey was a 4-D movie, we felt everything was so real. The last Studio Tour was amazing. In the Studio Tour, it was my first that I saw some people are making movie, and the most impressiveness thing was that we saw two adorable deer. The deer are in front of bus and looks so lovely. Two of my Universal Studios tour was so perfected. Now, I can’t wait my third to go to Universal Studios.

3 comments:

purple sun said...

I think so, Universal Studios is a good place,I want to go there again,everything is so funny.

alavesc83 said...

I agree with you. I also have been there four times since I was I child so I could memorize about all of things in Universal Studios. But I also there is still funny and exciting.

double said...

wow i read all your jurnall that was asowm ;)) now could you plz send me the first pic mrlover2@hotmail.com <----- my email

tanx
peace out