Thursday, September 13, 2007

Journal Entry # 5

What is your favorite season? Write a paragraph.
My Favorite Season

Summer is my favorite season, even though sometimes I complain it is too hot especially for those days over 100 degrees. However, summer is still my favorite season, because the weather is always good to have outdoor activities. First, I can have more activities with my friends, such as I like to go swimming at beach and play in water parks. I always have a lot of fun and make many friends as well, and I have learned how to dive and swim faster. Playing water is one of my favorite things in summer and I like to yell loud before I jump into water that makes me relief. Second, I can eat various kinds of ice cream. It is really joyful when I am eating ice cream during an extremely hot day. Sometimes when I eat the ice cream too fast I will have brain freeze, but I still like it. Third, summer always let people feel full of energy. I like to utilize every minute of each summer day. That is why summer is my favorite season, and I can have a lot of happy memory for summer.

No comments: