Saturday, September 15, 2007

Journal Entry # 7

Are you going to the Concert Under the Stars? Are you going on the Los Angeles City Tour? I hope you go to at least one of these events. First, attend the event. Next, write a paragraph summarizing your experience. If you do not attend either event, please write about what you did over the weekend.
Concert Under the Stars

Last Friday, I went to the concert under the stars, it was a perform for CSUF’s golden anniversary. Due to we have some problem in our car, my husband, his sister in-law and I arrived at 8:30. It was really last, and we only can sat at back. The perform was wonderful, even I almost can’t understand what they were sang. But I know they must sang as their best. We watched the perform until 9:40 and finally the firework started. The firework was wonderful because we can saw so close.

3 comments:

Ann's Journal said...

Last friday, I wanted to go with you very much but I couldn't go because it is very late for me to go home. I think you had a special time.

choae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
choae said...

Your paragraph is very intresting. You have a mistake at grammar. After "can" you should put regular verb.