Saturday, September 15, 2007

Journal Entry # 8

Tell me about your dream vacation. Where would you like to go and why? What sort of things would you like to see and do?


My Dream Vacation.

If I only can chose one place to be my dream vacation, it will be Japan. Because Japan is close to my home country, Taiwan, so it is easier to have a trip to Japan. Also, some of our cultures are similar and there won’t be too much culture shock. If I can have a month vacation, I would like to visit Tokyo, Okinawa, and Kyoto. These are three most special places in Japan. First, I would like to shop at Tokyo, I like to collect exquisite toys and clothes. I believe I can find lots of good stuff in Tokyo. I am also planning to eat Japan’s food at Tokyo. Such as sashimi, bento, and Japan cake. Second, I want to go Okinawa to swim for the whole day. Okinawa is a clean place and people there are all having a very relax life. It just like Hawaii in America. At last, I like to visit different kinds of tempo at Kyoto. When I read about the travel magazine, I saw a lot of tempo in Kyoto and each kind of tempo has its own historical value. Now I am buying lotto once a week, so that my dream vacation can quickly come true.

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

This sounds like a great vacation. I have been to Kyoto and Tokyo, but I have never been to Okinawa. I hope you will get to go on your dream vacation someday.

Corrections:
Because (remove)
At last---Finally

purple sun said...

the grammar is good.Japan is good place to visit.

purple sun said...

I think it is very interesting.Japan is good place to visit.i want to go there ,too.anyway, i think go China is a good choice ,too.
i hope you will have your dream vacation.