Friday, September 28, 2007

Journal Entry # 12

Describe your bedroom using spatial order signals. Look at page 62.

Describe your bedroom

When I first came to America, my room didn’t have much stuff. But after four months now my bedroom is getting crowd... From the doorway on the left of my room is an organized bookcase, a long white mirror, and then is my comfortable bed. Now the bookcase is full of my textbooks, magazines, and memento that I bought from lots of place in America. Next to the bookcase is my dishonest mirror. Why it is a dishonest mirror, because I found the people inside of the mirror always looks thinner then outside. In the left side of the corner is my comfortable bed. The khaki’s bed sheet with soft light in my room is so relax and let me feel sleepy. On the right side of my room are a big clothes chest, wooden dressing table, and a TV. My clothes chest is big and deep. Between the clothes chest and TV is my wooden dressing table, it is my favorite place but getting messy. On my dressing table there has a big mirror, some cosmetic, accessories, and sometimes I left some chocolate or coffee on my table. Next to the dressing table is a gray TV and under the TV is video game, there are my husband’s favorite.

1 comment:

Ann's Journal said...

I know that why you do like to go apartment when we finished class. I want to know a little bit about color of you bedroom.