Sunday, September 9, 2007

Journal Entry # 2

My Favorite Sport

I had been interested in many kinds of sports since I was a child, such as basketball, table tennis, badminton, and swimming. After I grow up, I find badminton is my favorite sport. One of the reasons is badminton is the most interesting and compelling sport to me, and it is also my mom’s favorite sport. She played badminton with me most of the time when I went home after school. Another reason is badminton is really easy for people to play. Badminton doesn’t need many people, so I can easily find a person to play with me. And the last reason is badminton is not the kind of intensive sport for girls to play. It is easy and safe, and it is usually played at indoor court so that the weather won’t be the factor to this sport no matter ts is raining or sizzling. That is way badminton is my favorite sport.

No comments: