Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Journal Entry # 16

Describe your most embarrassing moment. One paragraph. Use descriptive language.

My most embarrassing moment

Boba tea is a kind of milk tea with tapioca and come from Taiwan. When I was a college student I liked to drink boba milk tea in my daily life, and my embarrassing moment was happened on the boba milk tea. One day, when I was dating with my best friends, we were having a wonderful dinner. We talked about the boys and the school life. We almost had a very pleasure time, but the embarrassing moment was happened after a while. While I was excited on talking about something and drank boba at the same time, suddenly, I throw up the tapioca into my friend’s noodle soup due to I spoke too fast. My friend’s even hadn’t tasted about her soup before I throw up the tapioca into her soup. At the moment, I felt so sorry and embarrassed about it. My friend didn’t want to take off the tapioca and tasted the soup, so we reorder another soup. After that date, an embarrassing moment taught me to be lady while I am having a meal.

No comments: