Friday, November 2, 2007

Jouranl Entry # 28

Halloween Party

It’s not only an impressive party to me but also a very first Halloween party I ever had in my life. I was looking forward to attending this party from weeks before the Halloween, because it is a traditional American holiday. On the day before the party, I spent 1 hour to dress up myself. I put some fake blood and cut holes on my dress. I also made up my face to look creepy because I didn’t want anyone to recognize me. When I arrived at the party, I heard loud music and it made me fell excited. I loved the loud music even it almost make me barely hear friends’ talking. Most of ALP students wore custom, such as vampire and clown. Each of them dressed very characteristic, and it didn’t look like their first Halloween party. During the party, I danced with my friends, talked with my classmates and it was so fun. I also saw Mr. Ewing and Sean bring their wife to the party. I was curious how they can find such a young and beautiful wife. Excitingly, everything in the Halloween party is so fresh to me. I have so much pleasant time that I cannot wait for next Halloween coming. These experiences to immerse these holidays in person give me good chances to know American culture in depth. This will also be my most precious memory in my life.

No comments: